Tuesday, October 03, 2006

SP9 Questionnarie

Finally oct is here. This is my first time joining SP. I had been looking forward to it. So excited and happy.

Hi to my secret pal !!!

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
Cotton blend or wool blend are my favorite yarn.
No acrylic n alpaca pls. I can’t knit well with alpaca despite that I love the feeling of it. I don't like to knit with fancy yarns too.

2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
I store my needles in a dmc thread holder. Those straight needles are stored in ziplock bag.

3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
coming to one year. I learnt from a lys, then went for lessons and now I knit with my friends. I had done simple pattern and working on cable and lace now. Maybe can consider as advance beginner.

4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
Nope.

5. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products, etc.)
Lavender or any flowery scent. No peach and vanilla pls.

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
Depends on my mood. I prefers chocolate then candy.

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
I do bead jewellery, cross stitch, crochet and scrapbook. Nope I don’t spin. But I am keen to learn to dye my own yarns now.

8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
Jazz /love song/ smoothing music. I play MP3 on my computer and MP3 player.

9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand?
purple, blue. Basically I am fine with most of the color.

10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
Living with my hubby and I don't have pets.

11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
Nope. Not in my country unless I go for holidays overseas.

12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
Nothing in particular. But I do prefer lace pattern then cables.

13. What are you knitting right now?
I am someone who like multi-tasking.
1 shawl, 1 tank top, 1 shrug, 1 top, 1 cardigan (the list just keeps growing)

14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
Yes. It is so meaningful to receive handmade gifts.

15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
Circular needles (bamboo/aluminum)

16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
I own a yarn winder. Just bought it. Don't think i need a swift as of now.

17. How old is your oldest UFO?
6 months

18. What is your favorite holiday?
Birthday and christmas. I enjoy all holiday as I do not need to work.

19. Is there anything that you collect?
Yarns and beads.

20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
Interested to get JB40 Roma collection, Rowan Magainze 39 to add on to my collection.
I have IK magazine subscription.

21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?
Not too sure depend on the pattern that I want to knit.

22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
Nope. Going to start with my first pair soon. Foot measurement:UK 8

23. When is your birthday? (mm/dd)
Dec 19


Really hope that we would enjoy SP9. Yeah!

No comments: