Saturday, January 27, 2007

Second SP Parcel

In my previous post, I had mentioned that I had received my SP parcel.

Yeah I received my second SP parcel before 2007. This parcel did not fail to brighten my day. I consists of a book, a chocolate, two skeins of lace weight yarn and a snowman figurine.


The parcel got injured on its way here. Luckily the things are still intact.




A family photo of the items :)

The card with the snow man. My fave christmas character.

My first german Christmas card

A german flavour chocolate which my hb finished all

The lovely lace weight yarn

A book on sexy little knits. I had shortlisted some projects again. But I had not idea when I would start those projects. ;)

Thanks pal. I love this parcel. I am waiting patiently for my final parcel now.

2 comments:

R a i n said...

OMG!!!! You're so lucky. I've been wanting that book "Sexy Little Knits" for ages.

Unknown said...

Yes, I am glad to have such a nice SP. :)