Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Robots

I had been a movie craze recently watching movie almost every weekend. Now I am waiting for Harry Potter- one of my favorite movie.

I went to watch the hottest movie
in town - Transformers with hb and r&r last week. Before watching the movie, what was in my mind was that this is going to be any childhood cartoons that movie makers can changing it into a movie. All about robots that all.


However after 2hours +, I totally changed the way i think. The movie is a must watch. The animations is awesome. I am totally amused by how the movie is made. The movie is so fast that at moment I missed some of the scene as a lot of things can be happening at one. At the end of the movie, I was still asking around with the others. Hehehe but I guess I would be watching another time. Maybe would just rent the DVD when the DVD is out. ;)

A highly recommended movie.



My favorite transformers

3 comments:

Regg said...

Remember the song "Baby come back" ? ha ha ha
Really a good show!

alt.ayu said...

Hey i totally agree! it's a great movie! i am going to watch it another time, just a matter of when.
I was so happy to see Optimus Prime again lol!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree. It's a really good movie.