Monday, February 18, 2008

Redgina

Yeah! Here's my first Finished Object (FO) for the year of 2008 - Redgina (an orangina in red color).

It took me quite a while to complete this lace top due to the size needle size I am using (2.5mm). The yarns used is Jaeger Siena. I got this yarns from my buddy during a craftster swap. :)


Redgina
A closeup of the lace pattern

The curly scallop neck line
Beside FO, I also have new knitting tools and yarns added to my knitting collection. One of which is new wooden knitting needles - gifts from annie. Thanks you. It would definitely be of great use the next time i went on vacation.I only bought some new yarns. yes yes again.... :p

Yarns for tatting - I hope to pick it up soon.

5 comments:

alt.ayu said...

woah that's a lot of tatting thread! teehee! :D

Annie said...

Wow lovely lace top and nice colour too!

Jackie said...

lovely lovely yarn.

Earin Marybird said...

The tatting is so pretty and the red yarn is so rich! I haven't done any tatting in such a long time. Do you have a specific project in mind? It was a delight to see what you look like and your trip to Japan made me hungry!

R a i n said...

Gorgeous yarn!!