Thursday, May 24, 2007

A magical Day

Backlogs backlogs i got a lot of backlogs post.

Day 3 of Hong Kong trip - A day to the Magical land

Yes it was the day that we went to Disneyland HongKong. Despite all the rants that I heard about it, I still insisted that we should go to it to take a look and to satisfy my dreams of visiting Disneyland since young.

To beat the weekend crowds, we visited it on a Monday thinking that they would be lesser people. But we are wrong. There are still tonnes of people there.

We took MTR from TST to Sunny Bay and took the disney train to disneyland. Almost everything in the train had a mickey mouse shape. The handle, the window etc. But the seat did not had any mickey mouse.

There wasn't a lot of adventurous rides at this disneyland. A lot of shops and photo taking with disney characters. There are a no. of shows too. The MUST see in disneyland is definitely the fireworks at the end of the day. It is so nice and romantic. I want to see again.

I took a few hundred pictures in disneyland. Here are some that I selected.

Sunny bay station

Disneyland line

Disney train

minnie mouse figurine
another disney figurine
Mickey and the whale fountain
Disneyland entrance

Mickey

Sleeping Beauty's castle

Chip or Dale??

Entrance of Winnie the Pooh adventure

Golden Mickey Performance

Lunch at Disneyland

My Favorite Winnie

Big Mickey Float

Winnie and friend display set $4680 HKD.....

The day ended with a fantastic fireworks

Now I am going to sort my Day 4 pictures. There are a dozens of backlog. OMG!

2 comments:

alt.ayu said...

hehe that's Dale~~ mi favorite~~ :D

glad you enjoyed HK Disney~~ It's really a lalalala land!!! haha

Jackie said...

Wat a fun holiday u got !