Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Long time

It's a long time since I last posted any FOs. But I am not lazy. I am still knitting.Here are some of the FOs that I completed.

Spring Fling from knitty
This is the first FO in year 2007. I started knitted this last yr. It was the first KAL with my pal but we end up distracted by our project along the way.
Yarn : Knitpick Shine Sport (Cloud)
No. of balls : 7.5
Needles size:3.5mm
Time taken: Too long

Spring fling

Close up of the stitches

Handphone pouch
To start off Project Spectrum April/May (pink, yellow & green), I had knitted this cute little handphone for my hb in green with brown.It turned out to be too big. Hence it is used for his palm instead.
Yarn : Sportlight acrylic
No. of balls : - (used only a bit of the yarn)Time taken: 3 days

No comments: