Monday, November 27, 2006

No Pictures

Recently I am getting more busy with work. More workload as the project moves on. Working for more than 8 hours each day. Is this a good sign? I am still coping well with it. I am learning new stuff as well.

I do had a lot of pictures stuck in my camera. I would try my best to post the pictures here. I had visited Night safari on one of the previous sat. It was fun. It was hb's first time there too. ;)

Despite being busy, I continue to knit too. But at a slower pace, I doubt I can finish my icarus for lacevember but one good news is I am moving onto chart 3. Yeah!! I had also cast on christmas projects (But i would post them only after christmas.) :) My yarn stash is growing rapidly nowadays. Faster than I can knit. Think I would implement yarn diet soon. hohoho

Time to head from bed. More pixs would be posted soon. This weekend I think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ssshhhh, it's your secret pal speaking! Don't look now, but I'm here watching your every entry!

Okay, is that creepy enough :o)?